Try it, wear it, love it!The name of Jesus is the greatest weapons that can overcome powers of darkness. Regrettably, many Christians do not make use of this weapon.There is power in the name of Jesus Long Sleeve t-shirt modern design reminds you that you have the power as a Christian to overcome challenges in the face any adversity
Casual and versatile, this comfortable long-sleeve tee is made with comfortable cotton for everyday wear. These faith-building tees are soft relaxing, beautiful, breathable, cotton blend for any occasion, unisex, Christian Shirts, great for casual wear, daily life, outgoing, church, vacation, office, school, beach, and holidays. It easily pairs with shorts, jeans, and pants in various styles. This Tee will quickly become one of your favorites. Buy it for yourself of gift it. Makes a great gift for family & friends.
Size: Up to 2XL
Machine wash inside out, using cold water
Tumble dry low or hang dry to maintain the quality of the print
Do not bleach
To preserve graphics on garment flip inside out and iron on low heat. After which iron the remainder of the shirt on medium to high heat to your liking.
Message:The name of Jesus carries powers that perform signs and wonders and set the captives free.
– The name of Jesus is key to answered prayers, when you pray to God in the name of Jesus, you grab God’s attention.
– The name of Jesus opens the doors of heaven (John 14:12). The name of Jesus is anointed, the name of Jesus destroys yokes, demons are subjected to the name.
– When you engage that name against the operation of the enemy, the anointing goes forth to fight on your behalf.
– The name of Jesus guarantees peace in troubled times. There is counsel in that name so when your soul is troubled, call upon the name of Jesus. The bible calls Him the Prince of peace.
– With the name of Jesus in your hand, a new day dawns on your life. With faith in the name of Jesus, there is a change of story for you! Reference Scripture: Ephesians 6:10
Finally, be strong in the Lord and in his mighty power.
Therefore God exalted him to the highest place and gave him the name that is above every name, that at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, in heaven and on earth and under the earth, and every tongue acknowledge that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father.